Back to top button by Dakilanggerlpren
Codes & Tutorials from Google
Powered by Tumblr
I am the kind of girl who has to be told I love you every day; one who needs to receive a bunch of sweet messages once in a while. I need to be reassured that I am the only girl in your life most of the time; one who needs to be hugged often, to be protected, to be treated as someone special. I am the kind of girl who loves to be clingy — a reason why I need actions instead of words alone. I am the kind of girl who needs to feel loved. Otherwise, I won’t stay.
1. You don’t get to choose who stays or not in your life. The choice is theirs.
2. Home can be a person, too.
3. Depression isn’t just normal sadness. It’s a lot more than that.
4. You can still feel empty despite having a lot of people trying to be there for you.
5. Time doesn’t stop for anyone. Not even for the moments which you never want to end.
6. Pain demands to be felt. But you still have a choice to either let it consume you or inspire you.
7. One of the worst feelings in the world is having to miss someone who is just a few inches away from you.
8. You have the power to make things happen. You just lacked faith.
9. Everyone’s going to hurt you. You just have to choose which ones are worth it.
10. Love can be either give you bliss or pain. It is still precious and beautiful, regardless of the outcome.
- Ten things I learned while growing up (m.b)
You see, when you get old, you will realize that there is no such thing as the “destined one” for you. You get to choose who you want to be with for the rest of your life. You get to choose if you want the relationship to work out. You will know that you found the one if you unconsciously accepted them for everything that they are, even those factors which are not included in your “list”. You need to be a team to keep your relationship strong. Everything is not about you alone. You have to consider their thoughts or their wants too. You have to trust each other. Learn to give each other enough space to spend time with your family, friends or yourself. Leave reservations. Consistency is sometimes difficult to achieve, but you should keep trying. You should keep the spark burning. Court each other everyday. Things will not always happen to your liking, so learn to hold on.
Tweets by @thecountessria